Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D Danny D is offline

Default Ideas for improving this second-generation home compostingmethod

On Thu, 09 May 2013 10:23:10 -0700, croy wrote:

The smell was, well, the smell of death.
I don't put milk in my compost pile anymore.

I understand. Luckily, I can't even 'see' my neighbor,
let alone smell something from his compost heap.

It's pretty airy here, and the winds are ferocious
(100MPH gusts are normal) coming off the Pacific Ocean,
so, smells aren't going to be a problem for me.

But, it's good advice for those who live within
shouting distance of their neighbors...