Posted to rec.woodworking

Default compressor from garage sale

On Wed, 08 May 2013 23:23:46 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 5/6/13 2:37 PM, Leon wrote:

Pressure cookers are designed to release pressure, that hissing you
hear, at 15 lbs.

Assuming the thing wasn't plugged in, it's probably just a decent vessel
for a bomb and not a functional part of the explosion mechanism.

No, it needs containment or the power will just "flash". Again, it's a
low-explosive.

Of course, one could easily find out exactly what, why, and how it works
and how to make your own with a simple google search. But I don't care
to start a homeland security file on myself, so I'll pass. :-)