Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Pocket Hole Screws

"CW" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

-MIKE- wrote:
On 5/7/13 2:29 PM, RonB wrote:

I got another email from the guy at Kreg over the weekend. He
maintains they haven't had much trouble with the new screws - BUT
they are going back to their traditional square-drive screws.

RonB

Wow, now that's some clever marketing-speak.
"We've had so little trouble with the new design that we're going back
to the old design."

Yeah! LOL we'll do what ever it takes ! To **** y'all off.
I'll bet that the new ones are cheaper. They changed to increase profit.
They seem to have found out that you get what you pay for.

Hell, the new plated ones look cheap. I was unimpressed when I opened my
first box of silver screws several years ago.