Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need help Arrow gun T2025

Manual can be downloaded, he
http://www.arrowfastener.com/product...rpose-attacker

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
"novel" wrote in message ...
I have this staple gun that was left in the house that I bought. On it
says T2025 and it works cause it was still 'loaded'. and I tried it.
Now, I need to know what to buy when it runs out and more importantly
on how to unload it. I had a much older arrow gun T50 and know how to
load that, but i prefer this one. I tried to remove it like the T50,
by pulling the bottom where u load the staples out, but it would not
give. It also has a red inserted piece..for what I do not know, except
it looks cool. I went to youtube and all they show were other models,
nothing resembling this one..hoping someone here knows and can clue
me...thanx.