Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Depoe Boat Festival

"dadiOH" wrote:

That was interesting, Lew. Messing with boats is one of life's
highest endeavours IMO. Here are a few from the last time I did,
probably the last ever...
http://imageshack.us/user/dadiOH

Regarding yours, any idea where the dagger board goes in the blue
and white pram? I fon't see a trunk for it.

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Neat pics.

Don't have a clue about dagger board.

Update: 05/07/13

See below
Lew wrote:
Any idea where the dagger board goes in the blue and white pram? I
don't see a trunk for it.

"John Kohnen" wrote:

Good question, the trunk can't be seen in Andrew's picture from the
show.
But I dug around my photos and found a shot from a few years ago that
shows the daggerboard trunk, just forward of the midship thwart. The
daggerboard was lying on, and hiding, it in Andrew's photo. g:

http://www.boat-links.com/images/BigBlueDB.jpg

Big Blue is a Big Nutshell Pram:

http://www.woodenboatstore.com/product/plan_9_6_Nutshell_Pram

More photos he