Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buying a used car?

On 06 May 2013 01:59:54 GMT, "Lisa BB."
wrote:

wrote in :

On Sun, 05 May 2013 13:38:35 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/5/2013 8:56 AM, Attila Iskander wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
On 5/4/2013 8:53 PM, nestork wrote:
Lisa BB.;3057739 Wrote:
Just what I need. Some stalker calling about my old car.

Someone phones you up to ask about you're old car and you presume
that he's going to start stalking you? Cuz you're so beautiful?

Here's something else that makes about as much sense:

[image:
http://users.usinternet.com/nkelebay...-so-sharp.JPG]

I've known a few gals who had sharp edges. ^_^

And they probably left you bleeding curled up in a fetal position
I know one woman, who had done that to quite a few guys, until she
ran into someone who did it to her.
Ironically, the guy who did it to her was the last person you would
have imagined to do so.
He was the exact opposite of the guys she regularly preyed on.

I avoid crazy women. I can hurt one bad by simply blocking her attack
so it would automatically be my fault. I've met many a beautiful smart
gal I thought was great when all the sudden their crazy switch flipped
on so I bid them a fond farewell and wished them a wonderful life. ^_^

A cow-orker tried that. She's been making his life hell ever since.
Sent him a poison cupcake a few weeks ago. Some really are crazy.

We have to come up with ingenious plans. We aren't strong enough to beat
other ppl to bloody pulps.

This one is good at her trade. Really evil!