Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn[_2_] jo4hn[_2_] is offline

Default Announcement

On 5/5/2013 1:16 PM, jo4hn wrote:
On 5/4/2013 8:18 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:
Punched out for the last time yesterday and have now joined the ranks
of the retired. The new shop is just about done, just need to find a
home for the dust collector. Buffet project is moving along and will
begin final sanding today. Once the buffet is out of the shop, I can
start on the new bench. SWMBO has a list that includes painting the
kitchen, living room and MBR and a major redo of the master bath. I
guess I don't have to worry about keeping busy.

Larry

Idle workshops are the devil's hands...
mahalo,
jo4hn
...or something like that

Oh and congrats on your ascension to the ranks of the voluntarily
unemployed. My big brother once told me that no matter how hard I
worked, I would be busier in retirement.
:-)