Posted to misc.consumers.house
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default How do you install SPAM on concrete?

wrote:
On Monday, July 15, 1996 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Joe Kunya wrote:
I'm putting a bathroom in our basement and have been moving right
along up to this point. How do I attach the toilet flange?

Do I have to glue the flange to the drain pipe? If so, do I still
need to secure it to the concrete floor? If so, can glue be used or
should/ need I use cement screws? I'm trying to avoid drilling into
this (very hard) poured concrete.

Thanks,
-Joe

Great question here is an article that may be able to help you.
http://familyplumbing.co.uk/Toilet-SPAMMER.html

And you only had to go back to 1996 to find a message to which to attach your
SPAM.