Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Even chinese Q tips are junk quality:( Funny warning

On 5/3/2013 2:15 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 4/22/2013 6:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Yes, the Chinese have been sending us junk. I am as guilty as the next guy,
I was in Harbor Freight recently, buying more flashlights. I can stop any
time I want.

That's creative, with the cotton swab in antiseptic. I use hydrogen peroxide
to loosen the ear wax.

I did have the ear drops containing glycerin and peroxide along with the
rubber bulb used to squirt warm water into your ears to flush them out
but now I'm seeing "WaxVac" ear wax vacuum cleaner for sale at drug
stores and Wallymarts. ^_^

http://www.waxvac.com/

TDD

IT WILL SUCK YOUR BRAIN OUT!!!!

In my case I got nothing to worry about...

Jar Jar Binks said, "I can speak." ^_^

TDD