Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Blending a new partition wall

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 2 May 2013 17:01:29 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

Pictures?

Sure. Here are a couple of Sketchup screenshots.

This one is the subject of my post...
www.floridaloghouse.net/dadioh/the_corner.jpg

Wow, I thought the partition was taller / longer.

My thoughts:

- build the partition of size

- lag bolt (3) in the side of the wall

- liquid nails adhesive under the foot plate of the partition or lags
& anchors

- the corner bead will not have to be removed, but cut at the proper
height (cosmetic)

- trim down the side of the corner bead - utility knife, cut the tape

- when the metal is removed it will not tear finish texture close by.

Nice pictures.

Thanks, Oren, that is pretty much what I was thinking.

--

dadiOH