Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default Free!! V-belts

On Thu, 02 May 2013 14:16:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Im talking to the owner of the property ..the empty lot..and he has
offered to sell me the lot for between $5k and $8k. So..we shall see
what we shall see.

Here's what I see. That you don't have $200 to fix a forklift, but are
yapping about paying several thousands for a lot that you've claimed,
multiple times, to already own!

"the empty lot I own to the left. I also own the lot on the
other side of the alley." "Im going to put up a
30x50 steel building on the empty lot to the left of the house."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...5fd34b5e5a19a9

"the other two lots that I own..right next to mine..and behind mine."
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...785581c332e034

If only you had a penny each for half of the horse**** stories you've
told.