Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

On 2013-04-29, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[ ... ]

I like a slight lip on the edges of the bench, to keep things from
rolling off.

Yes -- that is good -- but tiny screws tend to bounce and hop
over the lip -- and then go hiding down there on the floor. Or -- I
have found them in the cuffs of pants which had cuffs -- after a half
hour looking on a white tile floor. :-)

Pants, in Florida? Are ye insane, man? ;-)

I may be insane (I haven't been tested recently), but I'm not in
Florida. I had that pants cuff experience in an Army lab on raised
white tile flooring, and with overly-aggressive air conditioning.

Items with small screws are serviced on colored carpet samples, and a
foot front the edge of the bench.

Hmm ... solid colored? Patterns could act as camouflage and
make it more difficult to find things.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564