Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus6158 Ignoramus6158 is offline

Default Free!! V-belts

On 2013-05-02, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 01 May 2013 21:40:36 -0500, Ignoramus9170

On 2013-05-02, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 01 May 2013 20:06:01 -0500, Ignoramus9170

On 2013-05-02, Ignoramus9170 wrote:
I second what ATP said, it can be a blessing in disguise. Sell the
container and its contents to scrappers, you will probably get
$140/ton. Same applies to the dead forklift.

Oh, and I will be taking two dead GMC TopKick dump trucks to a scrap
yard tomorrow. One has 10,000 miles and another, has 15,000 miles. But
both were salter trucks and are hopelessly rusted. The engine was
working on one of them.

And you havent offered up the engines to a trucking company? Why the
hell not?

I am selling the one good engine.

You said above you are selling it to the scrapers

Whats up with dat?

One of the trucks, is scrapped with engine, and the other, without
engine.