Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Smart Meters

On 02/05/13 09:53, Mark wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 00:43:01 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 24/04/13 23:35, Adrian wrote:
In message , John Williamson
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:31:50 +0100, Andy Champ wrote:

On 24/04/2013 14:18, Java Jive wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:09:41 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

He snatched the school milk from secondary school pupils
True, but we all know who removed it for even younger children.

So why do we remember chants and protests in the street for the person
who finished the job, but not for the person who started it?
Because Thatcher removed it for small children first, in a previous
Tory government.
I think.
No, secondary schools lost it first under the Wilson government, then
as a Tory minister before she became party leader, Thatcher removed
it from primary schools in line with stated government policy.

All this is well documented.

Treasury removed the funding for it whilst Thatcher was education
minister. Arguably she didn't remove it at all.

Adrian

void Left_algorithm()
{
int cause,solution, action;
cause=findSomethingWrong(0);
if(cause)
blamePreviousToryGovernment();
else
solution=blameThatcher();
action=0;
taxes++;
return (void)LabourGovernment(action * void);
}

void Right_algorithm()
{
int blame = rand() % 2;
if (blame == 1)
blamePreviousLabourGovernment()
else
claimAllThePoorAreLazyAndBlameThem();
cutTaxesForTheRich();
increaseTaxesForThePoor();
ignoreAdviceFromExpertsAndBaseAllPoliciesOnDogma() ;
do****AllAboutTheRealProblems();
spendLoadsOfMoneyInKeyMarginalsToTryToGetReelected ();
}

Indeed. Which is why I am voting UKIP today.

I have never in my life seen such a blatant set of smearcampaigns
emanating from the press as I have seen over the last 5 days for a LOCAL
election. Cameron is even promising an EU referendum (for the 3rd or 4th
time) !

This is an establishment that is ****ting its pants.

Labour is smiling thinking 'this is the tory party split in two' they
haven't yet seen the pull that UKIP is exerting on LABOUR voters.

I was moved to put mouse to screen

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20...e%20battle.jpg

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.