Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Hughes[_5_] Rick Hughes[_5_] is offline

Default Machine Mart - small claim

On 21/04/2013 19:28, Rick Hughes wrote:
You might remember I posted details of an item I bought from Machine
Mart (combined magnifier & Fl light) it was useless, quality of
magnifier lens was so poor everything was out of focus.

Onto step 2 now ... have submitted the form they wanted (where they
issued counter claim of almost 8x value of goods in travel costs.

I have accepted Mediation path ... and also again stated I will accept
wither of following:
1. a credit note they will honour
2. refund
3. return of goods - I can sell elsewhere

I am hoping that court will look favourably on the fact that I am being
fully reasonable.