Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel
The Peeler[_3_] The Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Having Endless Fun with my Battered Punching Bag, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups!!! LOL

On Wed, 1 May 2013 13:16:39 +0200, The Rectum, the resident psychopath
of sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his
master, The Peeler, wrote:

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:13:38 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

Take a guess, "The Rectum"! BG

Why, Serbianese swine? What you got? VBG

I got YOU under my thumb, you hilarious abnormal psychotic cripple! LOL

You got, no life, except The Usenet, you miserable swine! BG

VBG You assume I might be as miserable as you are, poor housebound
psychoapthic swine? NOBODY could EVER be as miserable as you, as your
abnormal posting history of the last SIXTEEN YEARS reveals! LOL

Couldn't, they, little idiot? BVG