Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default I need a 8" OD hemispherical tank head, 304/316 stainless and .125" thickness

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:18:02 +0000, flometrix
wrote:

Hi, this is for a prototype project, it will not be welded.

O.D: 8"
Thickness: .125" nominal or something close
Material: 304/316 stainless
Type: Hemispherical Tank Head
Quantity: 2

Does anyone know where I could get this?

Thank you

A hemispherical tank head that small would be pretty unusual. While
one of the places others have mentioned could spin or press them, you
might find off the shelf hemispheres from a fabricator of hollow float
balls or decorative spheres. For example:
http://www.wagnercompanies.com/spher...mispheres.aspx
http://floats.arthurharris.com/viewi...res?&plpver=10

--
Ned Simmons