Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default NewsMax scams

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:14:23 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Now for my plug for a non bogus book I recommend:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/987..._ya_os_product

Is it worth the $25? Or was his get-rich-quick scheme to write a book
and charge a lot for it? g

I think it is, since it's in depth coverage of the Argentine economic
collapse and the ongoing results of that collapse, something the media
hasn't covered.

REAL DATA? Nah, the media don't cover that. sigh

Well, the media did cover the Argentina collapse in 2001, what they
haven't done is any followup which would point out the total lack of
recovery, or forensic analysis to show the details of why the collapse
occurred (same reasons our collapse is coming).

The collapse was 2001 and here we are in 2013 and there
has been *no* recovery in Argentina, more than half the population is
below the poverty line, etc. The rumblings over the Falkland islands
recently had nothing to do with the islands, but rather were an attempt
by the Argentine government to distract the populace from the total
failure to rebuild the economy. It's important stuff to understand since
there are strong signs the same is headed our way (Greece, Spain,
Cypress, etc.). If anything Argentina shows how recovery will not be
remotely quick.

I've just been reading the online pages at Amazon and will likely buy
the book, too. It sure sounds non-bogus so far, after reading the
TOC. I really don't like the price (preferring to nab $100 books for
a buck), especially because it came from what is/was de turd world,
but if it can head us off from that same potentiality, it may be well
worth it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Self published books are a bit more, there is a section in the book
covering that and the commentary received from publishers who wanted the
book "toned down" from the reality it was covering. Don't think the book
will head anything off, that's not what it's about, it's about
understanding what is coming (SHTF vs. EOTWAWKI) and how to adapt to
survive the best in that new more than half the population in poverty
reality.