Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Who renovates reel to reel tape decks in the UK these days?

In article ,
"Brian Gaff" writes:
See what I said before.
I think its more than just the type in thingy, its because all the
different forums have different functions and one has to find them and
figure out how to use them each time.

I hate them for the same reason, and that I find the user interface
doesn't suit me, and that I can't quickly scan many hundreds of threads
to find the one or two I'm interested in.

Usenet provides me just the raw content, and I get to choose which of
very many applications I use to access it, and they're all in one place
with the same interface.

--
Andrew Gabriel