Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Do musos know how shoddy their expensive kit is?

Yes, they know. I am not sure PBF is a requirement to sell electronics now, but I suggest buying all the lead based solder you can get.

This ****ty solder means work for us I guess. I have seen this pullout phenomenon. You know in the US they tried using aluminum (same **** as in the new solder) for electrical wires. They stopped because of too many fires.

You know I want to know what they're doing with all that extra lead. They would never remove it if it had no market. Not in the US where the companies own the government. Pushing this lead free **** is like getting off the gold standard, it LOOKS good but it certainly benefits someone who is not going to share with us.

They make more from the **** they refine OUT OF salt than off the salt. Your lowfat milk doesn't just have water added, they SELL what they took out of it for feed for cattle and ****. Organisms which make them more money when healthy rather than in the US with humans, where misery and sickness is the biggest industry other than war.

Lead is important for nuclear stuff to some extent. It is a good shield. Maybe they want to make suit to protect themselves while denying us the basic materials to do so.

You know they have strict regulations on the sale of gas masks here. Yeah, I guess you could really hurt someone with one of those. You know goddamn well what they want is the absolute undisputed power of life and death over us.

A truly godlike aspiriation wouldn't you say ?