Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Do you have better ideas for outdoor work gloves?

"Danny D." wrote in message ...

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:54:36 -0400 Frank wrote:

Other gloves I like are bicyclists gloves with no fingers and padded
palms when mowing the lawn. Keeps mower vibrations from running up your
arms and feels more comfortable.

That's a good idea!

I have a hilly semi-wild lawn that has very tall grasses tucked
away in all the myriad corners and edges which I mow infrequently:

My palms hurt for days after mowing ... so the padded bike gloves
idea may be a wonderful addition to my work glove drawer

One more thought. Try a thin coat of "shoe goo" (spelling?) That is tough
stuff. Just coat the hardest wear areas. WW