Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default How hear doorbell out in garden?

In article ,
wrote:

I carry my cell phone in my pocket, even when in the back yard.
Seems
like in this wonderful world of technology, someone should have
doorbell "app" that would dial your phone

Why not? My garage door opener has an app that calls, sends a
text,
or email when the garage door is opened. I have no idea why
someone
would want such a thing, but it's in there.

ground shakes a limbaughnista agreeing with me?

Agreed? The idiot lefty insists on remaining an idiot lefty.

typical limbaughnista turning yourself into an idiot lefty

That is about the *dumbest* thing you've ever said, on so many levels.
It's hard to believe that your could top yourself, but you have.
Really amazing.

And yet you keep trying. Typical limbaughnista tactic to deny, deny,
deny and then blame, blame, blame

Once again, the stupid lefty demonstrates why he's a stupid lefty.

poor limbaughnista, just keep following the party line. LOL

Poor lefty, too stupid to even read what he wrote.

poor limbaughnista, too dedicated to the party line to think for yourself