Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default The Quarter Test,,,,, Screw the big fat nickel

On 4/27/2013 6:38 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/27/2013 4:42 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:11:57 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
A 3 meg .mov file posted on ABPW. I don't know how else to show
this other than to email it to you if you would like to see this
exciting movie adventure. STARING the SawStop, me and my quarter.

Doesn't Flickr have movie upload capability?

Sonny

Done Deal!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...in/photostream

Jeez. I'd be afraid to have a tool like that. It would be just too
damned obvious that any flaws in the work were my own fault.