Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.mobile
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

Yes, I have some examples of those, here's one taken at the same time
as Ex1:
http://www.macfh.co.uk/PrivTest/Ex3.png

I took several shots of the same scene, with increasing exposures, and
it's noticeable how the longer the exposure, the more they just look
like daylight. The above was apparently the longest. As with Ex1,
the other, shorter exposures are more bluey.

Another thing that's very noticeable about the shorter exposures is
how the scene darkens in the corners of the shot. You can see it a
little here, but it's much more pronounced on the shorter exposures.
It happens with all lens photography, but we don't normally notice it
with daylight shots, only when the film is 'challenged' by marginal
exposures.

Both Ex1 and this one Ex3 were taken in the winter of 79/80, in the
vicinity of Woodchester Park. I don't have precise shooting details,
but AFAICR a wide-angle to near telephoto zoom on the FTb, onto
Kodachrome slides, with exposures of the order of just under a minute
to about two minutes.

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:14:10 +0100, Andy Champ
wrote:

When I got the film back some months later it took me a while to work
out why I'd taken a shot of the garden. It looked just like day.