Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default SawStop is here!

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 11:48:23 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 07:58:33 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Maybe my reheating techniques need some improvement.

You have to heat it gently. If you just stick it in the microwave on
high, it will ruin the taste.

What's with a microwave? Meat cooks terribly in a microwave, no matter
what level you put it at. At best, I use a microwave to thaw a few
foods, heat some veggies, or maybe cook a frozen microwave dinner if
I'm in a rush.

You don't cook it, just reheat it. Done properly, it does not affect
the taste. Done improperly, it ruins it. I reheat my lunch
(consisting of leftovers) most every day with no problems.