Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default So where are the NRA members during the manhunt of the BostonMarathon bombers? -- right to bear "arms" --

On Apr 28, 10:01*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hunting is a game, Roger.

Not to people who do it to eat.

I do it to eat, too. But I don't have to.

Not having to depend on it for survival doesn't make it a game.

Then what the hell is it.

So in your world-view things are either games or nothing?

I asked you what it is, if it isn't a game. If you don't have an
answer, just tell us.

--
Ed Huntress

I do not have to have a vegetable garden to survive, but i do not
consider raising vegetables to be a game. Are you saying my
rototiller is a toy? My neighbor is retired ,but has a Christmas tree
farm. He does not need to
raise Christmas trees to survive , but the thousands of dollars he
gets does not hurt. Is his tractor a toy?

Dan