Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.mobile
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

In article , Java Jive
scribeth thus
No interest in these shots then? FTR, the thing that a little
different about them is that they were taken using only moonlight. I
was pleased with the first, disappointed with the second (which was
most difficult thing about it apart from judging the exposure was
getting our Pyrenean Mountain-of-a-Dog to lie still for long enough -
finally he did settle down, but the picture was still rather
disappointing) ...

I just thought someone might be interested in the unusual 'look', but
apparently not!

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:24:51 +0100, Java Jive
wrote:

Talking of snow, see what you make of this, and what has it in common
with the second shot (both taken with film SLRs, the first definitely
a Canon FTb, the second, which is actually earlier, might have been
that, or a Practika):
http://www.macfh.co.uk/PrivTest/Ex1.png
http://www.macfh.co.uk/PrivTest/Ex2.png

Missed those what sort of level of Moonlight full, half can you say?..
--
Tony Sayer