Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Update on cleaning 3 more toilets of brown streaks using HCl (pool acid)

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:55:24 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:50:43 +0000 Danny D. wrote:

I cupped the acid back and forth to cover the stains
in an attempt to speed up the process:

I should note that my wrists and hand swelled up like
a balloon, so, again, the lesson is never touch the acid
without gloves - and even then - avoid touching it if you
can.

No need to be afraid; just don't be cavalier.

It really sounds like you need to be far more afraid than you have
been. Wow! You're a walking Darwin award.