Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_9_] Danny D.[_9_] is offline

Default Update on cleaning 3 more toilets of brown streaks using HCl(pool acid)

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 06:36:58 -0400 Norminn wrote:

Did you read the label before use?

I've used this 28% (note that it's double the normal strength)
muriatic acid for a while, so, yes, I'm familiar with the
bubbling and whitening that occurs when it spills on concrete.

I also washed my entire pool with the stuff, so, I'm very
familiar with getting the fumes in my lungs, eyes, and
splashing my skin.

Sometimes we all fall into the trap of getting too comfortable
with dangerous chemicals - and I am no exception.