Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Dish TV

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:45:01 -0400, Steve Stone
wrote:

true, of the 880+ channels they tout we watch around 12 channels. you
cannot believe how irritating it is to keep stumbling over shpping,
sports, and ?? excuses to have cameras on some idiot. At least it's
possible to make up a 'personal' list, to make the TV Guide short.

DTV keeps moving channels around and changing the lineup and the channel
names change, making it difficult to keep the guide configured for what
you prefer.

I've not seen that. They have recently added some HD channels though.
With all the stuff there is to watch in my free time, my only choices
are HD. Aside from the news, 99% of what we watch is pre-recorded so
we can skip the commercials.