Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default SawStop is here!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:51:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You never eat leftovers? Perhaps you don't know how to treat them for
a second meal. I take them for lunch all the time.

Sure, but not as much as I used to. In this case, we're talking about
meat and I rarely eat it. I've pretty much lost my taste for leftover
meat. The only time I cook a roast beef is when I have friends over
and they usually take what's left home with them for sandwiches during
the week. I wouldn't eat it, so they might as well take it with them.

Properly reheated, it is as good as the day it was cooked, exception
being crispy chicken skin.

Maybe my reheating techniques need some improvement.