Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finally an alternative to incandescents?

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:16:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 02:53:02 +0200, nestork
wrote:

That happens a lot more often that you might think, krw. In my case, I
have the hallway lights in my building on 24 hours per day. That's a
total of 21 light bulbs going 24/7. If I were to shut them off at
night, then tenants would have to carry flashlights to find their
apartment doors.

Code here is hallways must be lit. Good candidate for long lasting
lamps.

Hardly an application where color or start up time matters. Of
course, that wasn't the issue at hand.