Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Dish TV

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:31:47 -0400, willshak
wrote:

I would read the below site before suggesting DTV. I was thinking about
it to replace my cable co. until I checked the below, and now I wouldn't
recommend it to my worst enemy.
YMMV!!!
http://www.complaintslist.com/2013/directv-wth/

Yes, but out cable company sucks even more. DTV is still better. I
think every cable company and SAT company is on the crap list for
complaints.

Now that you bring it up, I just sent an email to complain about the
sports fee. I told them to eliminate the fee and the sports channels.
I don't watch them and I don't want to subsidize them. Wonder what
the reply will be.