Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default SawStop is here!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:42:43 -0400, wrote:

On 26 Apr 2013 07:34:34 GMT, Puckdropper
My solution is simply to cook the whole thing and then refrigerate the
excess. There's always a need to eat tomorrow.

What???? You're kidding right? You like that kind of food? You've
never frozen meat for future use? Never bought meat in any size bigger
than a few pounds? And, meat that is cooked and then refrigerated
doesn't come close to having the same taste as something just freshly
cooked.

What kind of palate do you have?

You never eat leftovers? Perhaps you don't know how to treat them for
a second meal. I take them for lunch all the time.

The past couple of weeks I've cooked on the weekend and froze a good
portion for future use for easy quick meals. My wife is in the
hospital and won't be cooking for a while when she gets home so I'm
stocking up a little now.

Properly reheated, it is as good as the day it was cooked, exception
being crispy chicken skin.