Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

Richard wrote:

Here are a copies of the service& use manuals:

Service Manual:
http://elektrotanya.com/fuji_finepix.../download.html
Click on download on the third line below the preview image.

User Manual:
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/547...ilm-S5200.html

ok - it finally did...

Thanks

You're welcome. My camera no longer remembers the date & time. The
battery is supposed to be on the main board, but the battery part number
draws a blank. I an going to wait till I have the new air conditioning
in place, and a new workbench finished so I have plenty of light and I'm
less likely to lose any of those tiny screws.

The fan bearings went in my A/C the other day. I picked up a new GE
8,000 BTU at Sam's Club for $187 yesterday, but I'll have to wait a few
days to get help to lift it up, and put it into the wall.

The old unit was ~ 10 years old, and a new fan was $192 wit a six
week wait. I doubt the old motor is worth repairing. From the high
pitched death wail it let out, I would expect to find badly worn shafts
and chewed up sleeve bearings.