Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finally an alternative to incandescents?

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:47:10 -0500, "Pete C."

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:51:54 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

DA wrote:

replying to Nate Nagel , DA wrote:
njnagel wrote:

I just went back and clicked on my own link; the "online price"
(except
you can't even buy it online, it's a "store exclusive" product) is
$49.97 each for me. Maybe HD is adjusting the pricing based on
location? Perhaps in your location they are actually readily available
in stores at the lower price? I have no idea...

Same thing happens he I select my PA local HD - $49.97, my NJ work
location (35 miles away) HD - $14.97

Sounds like a profitable business can be started to haul LED bulbs across
the Delaware river

A business doing that would seem likely to get you in trouble, but a
drive over to pay cash for a batch for yourself would seem a good idea.

What are they going to arrest you for, "bulb running? "Interstate
transport of lighting accessories?" Too funny!

Probably fraud, for claiming a subsidy from a utility you aren't a
customer of.

You really are trying to win the top idiot award for the NG, aren't
you? boggle