Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] generic@internet.com is offline

Default Dish TV

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 05:37:57 -0700, Jon Danniken
wrote:

On 04/25/2013 07:25 PM, bob haller wrote:

Plus when your signing up for service and agreeing to a CONTRACT they
wouldnt warn you costs are going up in as little as 2 days. Yet they
hold you to the contract

And that, right there, is why I will never give a dime to those *******s.

Jon

Same here....
They have these (annoying) commercials on TV, where they state that you
cna get all these things for $29.99 per month. That dont sound like
such a bad deal, because some people pay more than that just for the
internet. But that's just a scam to sucker people into signing their
contract. From someone who I know, who actually got their service, that
$29.99 is just the service. There are other costs that they dont
mention, which are required to use their service. But it dont end
there. That $29.99 is just the introductory price. After a certain
amount of time, the price almost triples. And since they got you locked
into a contract, you have little choice but to pay it, or pay extreme
penalties. The person I mentioned ended up paying close to $100 per
month after the introduction.

Personally, I wont deal with ANY companies that require contracts for
services such as this. That includes TV, internet, and cellphone. I
use prepaid cellphone, internet paid per month, and my tv signal comes
from my roof antenna.