Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default Smart Meters

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:31:50 +0100, Andy Champ wrote:

On 24/04/2013 14:18, Java Jive wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:09:41 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

He snatched the school milk from secondary school pupils

True, but we all know who removed it for even younger children.

So why do we remember chants and protests in the street for the person
who finished the job, but not for the person who started it?

Because milk is an important source of Calcium, in a country where the diet was
shown to be deficient in Calcium across most social sectors and where uptake is
known to be much more effective the younger you are. In the older age group,
removal of the milk made some difference, but nowhere near as much as in the
younger age group. The legacy of Thatcher and her milk snatching will become
more apparent in the coming years as that age group affected by her **** you
attitude encounters increasing cases of osteoporosis that was almost entirely
preventable.

The harm that Thatcher caused this country was immense and it continues to
permeate almost every aspect of our country today. She should have been
swinging from the gallows for treason decades ago.