Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
Plusnet Support Team Plusnet Support Team is offline

Default Automatic line testing? Slightly long but a simple question atthe end.

On 26/04/2013 09:06, Man at B&Q wrote:
On Apr 26, 1:34 am, Peter Crosland wrote:
Re post your question in the plusnet.service.customer-feedback where
there is plenty of expertise. You need to do some basic checks in a
systematic maner to solve your problem.

I just hope they are nothing like Talk Talks call centre "basic checks
in a systematic manner".

They'll be the usual checks to rule out anything the customer's side of
the master socket. Sounds to me like this has already been done though
if we're 'seem to be doing all the right things'.

I kne exactly what was wrong and that the tests I was being asked to
do were worthless. Luckily, Talk Talk have a clue and their UK tech
people monitor their forums and pick issues up.

We monitor our forums too - http://community.plus.net/forum/
As well as the rest of the Internet (Usenet included)