Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default SawStop is here!

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:58:33 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:35:04 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet

Those saws are for hot dogs, aren't they?

Yeah! I gotta stock up on weeners.

Speaking of various types of butchery, have you ever cut (or been

tempted) to cut frozen meat of some type on your Laguna bandsaw? Is

there such a thing as a butchers blade for a home bandsaw?

Considering the lasting damage caused by my Jet 18" BS when I had a momentary laps and reached into a standard 3/4" blade, I don't think you need anything special to cut meat and bone efficiently.

Oh damnnnnnn.

--
Jeff