Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

Leon Fisk fired this volley in news:klbndi$pvr
:

But you speak the truth, many times it comes down to pixel editing/hand
retouching here and there. I haven't found any "magic bullets" for
getting that kind of work done, well, yet anyway. I keep looking ;-)

And _sometimes_ that sort of editing is the only way to properly blend a
defect. The filters don't always have the intelligence to handle
gradients that run three ways across a chip in the emulsion.

Lloyd