Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default coke bottle thread adaptor

"Tim+" wrote:
wrote:
On Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:19:43 AM UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:
I'd like to experiment with using a 2L coke bottle as a pressure
vessel but I haven't worked out how best to make a leakproof plumbed
connection to the bottle.

http://www.mindsetsonline.co.uk/prod...roducts_id=354

Nice, but I think the connections would be just too small. I want it to
act as a pressure reservoir to prevent rapid pump cycling in a motorhome
pumped water system.

Have a look here - a range of horsetails and adapters.

http://www.gspen.co.uk/hose-adaptors-connectors.html

I would use a 1/4" BSP tail through the cap. A reducer or back nut on the
inside to secure it and appropriate reducers/tails to connect to your
existing.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/