Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+ Tim+ is offline

Default coke bottle thread adaptor

wrote:
On Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:19:43 AM UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:
I'd like to experiment with using a 2L coke bottle as a pressure
vessel but I haven't worked out how best to make a leakproof plumbed
connection to the bottle.

http://www.mindsetsonline.co.uk/prod...roducts_id=354

Nice, but I think the connections would be just too small. I want it to act
as a pressure reservoir to prevent rapid pump cycling in a motorhome pumped
water system. The exisiting system uses a pressure switch which was okay
with the old pump but a new uprated pump is causing problems and the
recommended solution it to fit a pressure accumulator

Of course I could just spend lots of dosh and buy the recommended one but
it's more fun to try and do it on the cheap. ;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHURFLO-Ac...item27d2223cd7

Tim