Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Even chines Q tips are junk quality:(

On Apr 23, 8:09*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:03:25 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

On Apr 23, 12:01 pm, wrote:

On 2013-04-23, micky wrote:

How can you do that if you're not putting anything smaller than your
finger in your ear?

Ya' gotta be smarter than yer ear.

That's why *you* shouldn't be sticking stuff in your ears.

After swimming I tend to get ear infections Its been this way my
entire life

Doctors look inside then clean the area, put in antibiotic salve, and
have occasionally packed my ear with cotton material........

cleaning my ear prevents lots of pain

Only an idiot cleans his ears by sticking things in them. *It's
dangerous and *NOT* necessary,

I clean my ears by putting a stream of warm water in there.
Started doing it myself when I could be trusted to not stick the bulb too
deep
Works fine, dries quick, no problems- Hide quoted text -

It's not difficult to tilt your head sideways while taking a shower
and the result is the same.