Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - ETQ Generator starting concerns

There's nothing I can to, to make a scrambled egg
taste like an oreo cookie.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Philaberto" wrote in message ...
theirs nothing you can due to make a etq start an run like a honda

On 4/23/2013 8:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
In 2006, I bought a 1200 watt ETQ brand generator. Two stroke, gas mixer.
Problem is, it only cold starts if I take off the air filter and spray in
some ether. After it's started, I can restart it minute later, and it starts
on one pull.

Recently, I ran it dry, drained it, and put in 91 octane pure gas, with the
required two stroke oil.

I can't be running it every day to keep it exercised. What's the answer to
making it more dependable to start? Put a can of ether in the box with the
generator?
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus