Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default Teacher Suspended For Showing Kids Pliers

wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:21:57 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Apr 24, 3:09 am, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:23:24 -0500, Gordon Shumway

wrote:
On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:10:21 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:47:25 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

Doug Bartlett, a second grade teacher at Washington Irving Elementary
School, was suspended for four days after administrators determined
the tools he used for visual aids endangered students.

Ban Chicago, annex it to Canada.

That's a damn good idea! I bet my Illinois taxes would go down then.

Shucks. For some reason I thought you lived in another state.

Might as well annex Detroit to Canada, too.

You been going downhill since independence.
Exactly like other ex-Brit colonies.

The pot calling the kettle black. Look how far down Mother England
has fallen since that time. Can't even buy a decent cuppa in Londan
any more.

And London is about 8 times more dangerous than NY City when it comes to
violent crime.