Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default SawStop Purchase Update

On 4/24/2013 5:00 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:48:56 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet

I have been successful getting my hands on the HTC 15 roller out feed
extension. Those things are elusive.

Really? Amazon.com sells them, if it's the same as yours.
http://www.amazon.com/HTC-H8875-26-2.../dp/B000LOIKCU

Take a little closer look, Grizzly is selling that unit through Amazon
and that is a 10 roller unit vs what I bought, a 15 roller unit.

You can find the units all over the internet but no one has any.

I suppose the HTC roller would be a nice thing to have, but I always
liked an outfeed table that could do dual duty as a work table or
other similar function.

I had the solid surface out feed for several years and 13 years ago
switched to the 15 roller with my first cabinet saw purchase. I did not
miss the solid surface and did not miss having to clear off the solid
surface when I wanted to move the saw or collapse the extension.

But then, you're a little space challenged aren't you?

No, my shop size increased by 50% a couple of years ago, I'm up to about
600 sq ft.