Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.mobile
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

Some nice pictures, especially of the surrounding countryside. Roughly
where is that? Looks like Welsh borders to me, Shropshire say, or
possibly a bit further south, Herefordshire, west Gloucestershire.

Talking of snow, see what you make of this, and what has it in common
with the second shot (both taken with film SLRs, the first definitely
a Canon FTb, the second, which is actually earlier, might have been
that, or a Practika):
http://www.macfh.co.uk/PrivTest/Ex1.png
http://www.macfh.co.uk/PrivTest/Ex2.png

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:51:41 +0100, Peter
wrote:

Mark wrote

Sorry but I find that hard to believe. AFAIK it's just not possible
to fit a good lens in a phone-sized object.

I've not tried the Nokia 808 but would it really be better than a
small system camera (which would also fit into a pocket)?

See e.g. http://peter-ftp.co.uk/808/