Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Machine Mart - small claim

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:09:21 +0100, Rick Hughes
wrote:

On 22/04/2013 12:40, John Rumm wrote:
On 21/04/2013 19:54, Andy Burns wrote:

he impression that the key point of the moneyclaim online
facility is that it can all be dealt with without a court appearance.
Hence it sounds like they are trying scare tactics...

They have sent me for N180 ... and on that 2 points ...
Sect A ... Do you agree to this case being referred to the Small
Claims Mediation Service .... any reason I should not tick YES ?

It may look bad if you don't.

Sect D ... About the hearing
At which county court would you prefer the small claims hearing to be head ?

Papers were served at Northampton CC, should I leave it as there or am I
better or worse off if I request local CC ?

Request a local court unless you want to travel to Northhampton.

This claim was submitted via Money Claim on Line

--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?