Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Apr 23, 3:20 pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 23, 12:13 pm, Harry K wrote:

Why would a terrorist who trained them be displeased?
The older brother was in Dagestan for 6 months last year,
so if they received training, it was almost certainly he who
was trained. He's dead and can't give up anybody who
trained him. Even if that were not the case, a lot of the
terrorists don't give a damn anyway. They think
being in Chechnya or Pakistan makes it very hard to
get them and even if we do, they still don't seem to
care that much. The brothers conducted a very successful
terrorist attack on a major US city and event, that
killed 4, seriously injured 150, left many amputees, etc.
It's the most successful attack here since 911. So,
I think they would actually be celebrating the success.

#
# Nobody is saying that the BOMBING was not a success.
#
# Do YOU think they displayed any planning for afterward?
#

The tragedy is that the over-response by the government made it a bigger
success than it deserved

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/22/boston-afterthoughts-did-a-hunt-for-two-people-require-the-city-and-its-suburbs-to-shut-down
http://www.infowars.com/shocking-footage-americans-ordered-out-of-homes-at-gunpoint-by-swat-teams/

One has to wonder who was the REAL recipient of this message of overwhelming
force and abuse of civil rights.